Infinity™ Copper Rod
Our Infinity™ Fire-Refined, High-Conductivity (FRHC) copper rod is used to make power cables, building wiring and many other electrical wire products. Our state-of-the-art technology refines reclaimed copper, which can be used over and over, making it a highly sustainable and environmentally friendly process.
Features & Characteristics
- 8mm (5/16 inch)
- Can be drawn to 30 AWG on multi-wire machines
- 100% produced in the USA
- Made from 100% recycled copper
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Residential and commercial building wire
- Alarm and irrigation wire
- Power transmission cables
- Data cables
- Utility cables
- Bus bar
Infinity™ Copper Rod Specifications
|ASTM Reference Number||B49|
|UNS Number||C11020, C11025|
|Conductivity||100.00% IACS Minimum|
|Diameter Tolerance||8mm +/-0.38mm|
Discover how we can make copper work for you.
Contact our team of experts to discuss your copper rod needs and how we can help you gain efficiencies and meet your goals.